- Fayette County Chamber of Commerce: The Fayette Chamber is proud to partner with the Laurel Highlands Visitors Bureau in Ligonier, Westmoreland County.
- Fallingwater: Fallingwater is located between the villages of Mill Run & Ohiopyle, PA. Fallingwater is recognized as one of Frank Lloyd Wright’s most acclaimed works.
- Yough River Park: Yough River Park is located in Connellsville, PA and serves as the trailhead for the Youghiogheny River Trail segment that leads all the way to McKeesport in the north.
- Somerset County Chamber of Commerce: Pastoral Somerset County is where you’ll find the Somerset County Chamber of Commerce building.
- Quecreek Mine Rescue Foundation: The Quecreek Mine Rescue Memorial is located in Southwestern Pennsylvania near Somerset, PA. The Quecreek Mine Rescue Memorial is to preserve the site & celebrate the inspirational story of the Quecreek mine rescue.
- Flight 93 Memorial: The Flight 93 Memorial is located in Shanksville, PA. Major progress is being made on Phase 1 of the permanent memorial honoring those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001.